Ameritech Financial Debt collection
There are 20 consumer issues related to Debt collection
Last Updated: April 25th, 2019
If you are dealing with debt collection attempts from Ameritech Financial, it is helpful to research their strategies.
We have archived 20 consumer complaints against Ameritech Financial, as reported by the CFPB. It is important to remember that these complaints are not verified, although they provide great debt negotiation strategy
insight by seeing how Ameritech Financial deals with collecting debt from other consumers.
Should you want to file a complaint or speak to a debt help counselor, we are here for you.
Attempts to collect debt not owed
- Communications failed to disclose attempt to collect a debt: 1
- Right to dispute debt notice not received: 1
False statements or representation
- Attempted to collect wrong amount: 7
- Impersonated attorney, law enforcement, or government official: 8
- Indicated you were committing crime by not paying debt: 1
- Told you not to respond to a lawsuit they filed against you: 1
Ameritech Financial Debt Settlement
If you are experiencing financial hardship and are unable to make payments to Ameritech Financial, you may have the right to settle your debt for less than the full amount.
Ameritech Financial Debt Management
If you are experiencing financial hardship and burdened by fees and interest, you may qualify to enter your debt with Ameritech Financial into a debt management plan. The goal of a debt management plan, also known as credit counseling, is
to repay the full amount with more beneficial terms to the consumer.