Machol & Johannes Debt collection
There are 160 consumer issues related to Debt collection
Last Updated: April 25th, 2019
If you are dealing with debt collection attempts from Machol & Johannes, it is helpful to research their strategies.
We have archived 160 consumer complaints against Machol & Johannes, as reported by the CFPB. It is important to remember that these complaints are not verified, although they provide great debt negotiation strategy
insight by seeing how Machol & Johannes deals with collecting debt from other consumers.
Should you want to file a complaint or speak to a debt help counselor, we are here for you.
Attempts to collect debt not owed
- Debt is not mine: 12
- Debt was already discharged in bankruptcy: 2
- Debt was paid: 10
- Debt was result of identity theft: 9
- Communications failed to disclose attempt to collect a debt: 2
- Not enough info provided to verify debt: 30
- Right to dispute debt notice not received: 9
False statements or representation
- Attempted to collect wrong amount: 15
- Impersonated an attorney or official: 4
- Impersonated attorney, law enforcement, or government official: 1
- Indicated shouldn't respond to lawsuit: 1
- Told you not to respond to a lawsuit they filed against you: 1
- Called outside of 8am-9pm: 1
- Frequent or repeated calls: 3
- Threatened to take legal action: 4
- You told them to stop contacting you, but they keep trying: 1
Improper contact or info sharing
- Contacted me after I asked not to: 2
- Talked to a third party about my debt: 6
Took or threatened negative or legal action
- Collected or attempted to collect exempt funds: 9
- Seized or attempted to seize my property: 7
- Sued you in a state where you do not live or did not sign for the debt: 1
- Sued you without properly notifying you of lawsuit: 19
- Threatened to sue me for very old debt: 11
Machol & Johannes Debt Settlement
If you are experiencing financial hardship and are unable to make payments to Machol & Johannes, you may have the right to settle your debt for less than the full amount.
Machol & Johannes Debt Management
If you are experiencing financial hardship and burdened by fees and interest, you may qualify to enter your debt with Machol & Johannes into a debt management plan. The goal of a debt management plan, also known as credit counseling, is
to repay the full amount with more beneficial terms to the consumer.