Mrs Bpo Debt collection
There are 398 consumer issues related to Debt collection
Last Updated: April 25th, 2019
If you are dealing with debt collection attempts from Mrs Bpo, it is helpful to research their strategies.
We have archived 398 consumer complaints against Mrs Bpo, as reported by the CFPB. It is important to remember that these complaints are not verified, although they provide great debt negotiation strategy
insight by seeing how Mrs Bpo deals with collecting debt from other consumers.
Should you want to file a complaint or speak to a debt help counselor, we are here for you.
Attempts to collect debt not owed
- Debt is not mine: 114
- Debt was already discharged in bankruptcy: 6
- Debt was paid: 39
- Debt was result of identity theft: 14
- Communications failed to disclose attempt to collect a debt: 2
- Not enough info provided to verify debt: 70
- Right to dispute debt notice not received: 31
False statements or representation
- Attempted to collect wrong amount: 14
- Impersonated an attorney or official: 2
- Impersonated attorney, law enforcement, or government official: 1
- Indicated committed crime not paying: 1
- Indicated you were committing crime by not paying debt: 2
- Told you not to respond to a lawsuit they filed against you: 1
- Called after sent written cease communications: 6
- Called outside of 8am-9pm: 3
- Frequent or repeated calls: 48
- Threatened to take legal action: 2
- You told them to stop contacting you, but they keep trying: 17
Improper contact or info sharing
- Contacted me after I asked not to: 4
- Contacted my employer: 4
- Talked to a third party about my debt: 10
Took or threatened negative or legal action
- Seized or attempted to seize my property: 1
- Sued you without properly notifying you of lawsuit: 1
- Threatened arrest or jail if I do not pay: 2
- Threatened or suggested your credit would be damaged: 3
Mrs Bpo Debt Settlement
If you are experiencing financial hardship and are unable to make payments to Mrs Bpo, you may have the right to settle your debt for less than the full amount.
Mrs Bpo Debt Management
If you are experiencing financial hardship and burdened by fees and interest, you may qualify to enter your debt with Mrs Bpo into a debt management plan. The goal of a debt management plan, also known as credit counseling, is
to repay the full amount with more beneficial terms to the consumer.