Orions Management Group Debt collection
There are 44 consumer issues related to Debt collection
Last Updated: April 25th, 2019
If you are dealing with debt collection attempts from Orions Management Group, it is helpful to research their strategies.
We have archived 44 consumer complaints against Orions Management Group, as reported by the CFPB. It is important to remember that these complaints are not verified, although they provide great debt negotiation strategy
insight by seeing how Orions Management Group deals with collecting debt from other consumers.
Should you want to file a complaint or speak to a debt help counselor, we are here for you.
Attempts to collect debt not owed
- Debt is not mine: 3
- Debt was paid: 3
- Debt was result of identity theft: 2
- Communications failed to disclose attempt to collect a debt: 1
- Not enough info provided to verify debt: 3
False statements or representation
- Attempted to collect wrong amount: 1
- Impersonated an attorney or official: 1
- Impersonated attorney, law enforcement, or government official: 2
- Told you not to respond to a lawsuit they filed against you: 1
- Called after sent written cease communications: 1
- Frequent or repeated calls: 2
- Threatened to take legal action: 4
- You told them to stop contacting you, but they keep trying: 3
Improper contact or info sharing
- Contacted me instead of my attorney: 1
- Contacted my employer: 7
Took or threatened negative or legal action
- Seized or attempted to seize my property: 1
- Threatened arrest or jail if I do not pay: 2
- Threatened to sue me for very old debt: 6
Orions Management Group Debt Settlement
If you are experiencing financial hardship and are unable to make payments to Orions Management Group, you may have the right to settle your debt for less than the full amount.
Orions Management Group Debt Management
If you are experiencing financial hardship and burdened by fees and interest, you may qualify to enter your debt with Orions Management Group into a debt management plan. The goal of a debt management plan, also known as credit counseling, is
to repay the full amount with more beneficial terms to the consumer.