Receivable Management Group, Inc. (GA) Debt collection
There are 88 consumer issues related to Debt collection
Last Updated: April 25th, 2019
If you are dealing with debt collection attempts from Receivable Management Group, Inc. (GA), it is helpful to research their strategies.
We have archived 88 consumer complaints against Receivable Management Group, Inc. (GA), as reported by the CFPB. It is important to remember that these complaints are not verified, although they provide great debt negotiation strategy
insight by seeing how Receivable Management Group, Inc. (GA) deals with collecting debt from other consumers.
Should you want to file a complaint or speak to a debt help counselor, we are here for you.
Attempts to collect debt not owed
- Debt is not mine: 26
- Debt was already discharged in bankruptcy: 3
- Debt was paid: 19
- Debt was result of identity theft: 4
- Communications failed to disclose attempt to collect a debt: 3
- Not enough info provided to verify debt: 16
- Right to dispute debt notice not received: 9
False statements or representation
- Attempted to collect wrong amount: 4
- Impersonated attorney, law enforcement, or government official: 1
- You told them to stop contacting you, but they keep trying: 1
Improper contact or info sharing
- Talked to a third party about my debt: 1
Took or threatened negative or legal action
- Threatened or suggested your credit would be damaged: 1
Receivable Management Group, Inc. (GA) Debt Settlement
If you are experiencing financial hardship and are unable to make payments to Receivable Management Group, Inc. (GA), you may have the right to settle your debt for less than the full amount.
Receivable Management Group, Inc. (GA) Debt Management
If you are experiencing financial hardship and burdened by fees and interest, you may qualify to enter your debt with Receivable Management Group, Inc. (GA) into a debt management plan. The goal of a debt management plan, also known as credit counseling, is
to repay the full amount with more beneficial terms to the consumer.