Reliant Capital Solutions Debt collection
There are 138 consumer issues related to Debt collection
Last Updated: April 25th, 2019
If you are dealing with debt collection attempts from Reliant Capital Solutions, it is helpful to research their strategies.
We have archived 138 consumer complaints against Reliant Capital Solutions, as reported by the CFPB. It is important to remember that these complaints are not verified, although they provide great debt negotiation strategy
insight by seeing how Reliant Capital Solutions deals with collecting debt from other consumers.
Should you want to file a complaint or speak to a debt help counselor, we are here for you.
Attempts to collect debt not owed
- Debt is not mine: 22
- Debt was already discharged in bankruptcy: 4
- Debt was paid: 4
- Debt was result of identity theft: 1
- Communications failed to disclose attempt to collect a debt: 5
- Not enough info provided to verify debt: 16
- Right to dispute debt notice not received: 8
False statements or representation
- Attempted to collect wrong amount: 13
- Impersonated an attorney or official: 3
- Impersonated attorney, law enforcement, or government official: 4
- Indicated you were committing crime by not paying debt: 2
- Called outside of 8am-9pm: 5
- Frequent or repeated calls: 15
- Threatened to take legal action: 6
- Used obscene, profane, or other abusive language: 8
- You told them to stop contacting you, but they keep trying: 1
Improper contact or info sharing
- Contacted me after I asked not to: 5
- Contacted my employer: 4
- Talked to a third party about my debt: 4
Took or threatened negative or legal action
- Sued you without properly notifying you of lawsuit: 1
- Threatened or suggested your credit would be damaged: 6
- Threatened to sue me for very old debt: 1
Reliant Capital Solutions Debt Settlement
If you are experiencing financial hardship and are unable to make payments to Reliant Capital Solutions, you may have the right to settle your debt for less than the full amount.
Reliant Capital Solutions Debt Management
If you are experiencing financial hardship and burdened by fees and interest, you may qualify to enter your debt with Reliant Capital Solutions into a debt management plan. The goal of a debt management plan, also known as credit counseling, is
to repay the full amount with more beneficial terms to the consumer.