ROC Asset Solutions Debt collection
There are 87 consumer issues related to Debt collection
Last Updated: April 25th, 2019
If you are dealing with debt collection attempts from ROC Asset Solutions, it is helpful to research their strategies.
We have archived 87 consumer complaints against ROC Asset Solutions, as reported by the CFPB. It is important to remember that these complaints are not verified, although they provide great debt negotiation strategy
insight by seeing how ROC Asset Solutions deals with collecting debt from other consumers.
Should you want to file a complaint or speak to a debt help counselor, we are here for you.
Attempts to collect debt not owed
- Debt is not mine: 4
- Debt was paid: 1
- Not enough info provided to verify debt: 1
- Right to dispute debt notice not received: 2
False statements or representation
- Attempted to collect wrong amount: 1
- Impersonated an attorney or official: 6
- Impersonated attorney, law enforcement, or government official: 3
- Indicated committed crime not paying: 1
- Indicated you were committing crime by not paying debt: 1
- Called after sent written cease communications: 1
- Frequent or repeated calls: 10
- Threatened to take legal action: 8
- You told them to stop contacting you, but they keep trying: 3
Improper contact or info sharing
- Contacted me after I asked not to: 4
- Contacted my employer: 5
- Talked to a third party about my debt: 14
Took or threatened negative or legal action
- Seized or attempted to seize my property: 1
- Sued you without properly notifying you of lawsuit: 1
- Threatened arrest or jail if I do not pay: 13
- Threatened or suggested your credit would be damaged: 2
- Threatened to sue me for very old debt: 5
ROC Asset Solutions Debt Settlement
If you are experiencing financial hardship and are unable to make payments to ROC Asset Solutions, you may have the right to settle your debt for less than the full amount.
ROC Asset Solutions Debt Management
If you are experiencing financial hardship and burdened by fees and interest, you may qualify to enter your debt with ROC Asset Solutions into a debt management plan. The goal of a debt management plan, also known as credit counseling, is
to repay the full amount with more beneficial terms to the consumer.