Sequium Asset Solutions Debt collection
There are 107 consumer issues related to Debt collection
Last Updated: April 25th, 2019
If you are dealing with debt collection attempts from Sequium Asset Solutions, it is helpful to research their strategies.
We have archived 107 consumer complaints against Sequium Asset Solutions, as reported by the CFPB. It is important to remember that these complaints are not verified, although they provide great debt negotiation strategy
insight by seeing how Sequium Asset Solutions deals with collecting debt from other consumers.
Should you want to file a complaint or speak to a debt help counselor, we are here for you.
Attempts to collect debt not owed
- Debt is not mine: 30
- Debt was paid: 13
- Debt was result of identity theft: 8
- Communications failed to disclose attempt to collect a debt: 1
- Not enough info provided to verify debt: 17
- Right to dispute debt notice not received: 11
False statements or representation
- Attempted to collect wrong amount: 9
- Frequent or repeated calls: 7
- You told them to stop contacting you, but they keep trying: 3
Took or threatened negative or legal action
- Seized or attempted to seize my property: 2
- Threatened or suggested your credit would be damaged: 6
Sequium Asset Solutions Debt Settlement
If you are experiencing financial hardship and are unable to make payments to Sequium Asset Solutions, you may have the right to settle your debt for less than the full amount.
Sequium Asset Solutions Debt Management
If you are experiencing financial hardship and burdened by fees and interest, you may qualify to enter your debt with Sequium Asset Solutions into a debt management plan. The goal of a debt management plan, also known as credit counseling, is
to repay the full amount with more beneficial terms to the consumer.