Weinberg Mediation Group Debt collection
There are 105 consumer issues related to Debt collection
Last Updated: April 25th, 2019
If you are dealing with debt collection attempts from Weinberg Mediation Group, it is helpful to research their strategies.
We have archived 105 consumer complaints against Weinberg Mediation Group, as reported by the CFPB. It is important to remember that these complaints are not verified, although they provide great debt negotiation strategy
insight by seeing how Weinberg Mediation Group deals with collecting debt from other consumers.
Should you want to file a complaint or speak to a debt help counselor, we are here for you.
Attempts to collect debt not owed
- Debt is not mine: 9
- Debt was paid: 3
- Not enough info provided to verify debt: 5
False statements or representation
- Attempted to collect wrong amount: 1
- Impersonated attorney, law enforcement, or government official: 8
- Indicated you were committing crime by not paying debt: 1
- Told you not to respond to a lawsuit they filed against you: 1
- Called outside of 8am-9pm: 5
- Frequent or repeated calls: 12
- Threatened to take legal action: 4
- Used obscene, profane, or other abusive language: 2
- You told them to stop contacting you, but they keep trying: 7
Improper contact or info sharing
- Contacted my employer: 3
- Talked to a third party about my debt: 7
Took or threatened negative or legal action
- Seized or attempted to seize my property: 1
- Sued you without properly notifying you of lawsuit: 6
- Threatened arrest or jail if I do not pay: 14
- Threatened or suggested your credit would be damaged: 7
- Threatened to sue me for very old debt: 9
Weinberg Mediation Group Debt Settlement
If you are experiencing financial hardship and are unable to make payments to Weinberg Mediation Group, you may have the right to settle your debt for less than the full amount.
Weinberg Mediation Group Debt Management
If you are experiencing financial hardship and burdened by fees and interest, you may qualify to enter your debt with Weinberg Mediation Group into a debt management plan. The goal of a debt management plan, also known as credit counseling, is
to repay the full amount with more beneficial terms to the consumer.